Se preparando para, aos poucos, selecionar os 100 melhores comerciais do século XXI, a publicação divulgou neste ano as 15 melhores campanhas dos 15 primeiros anos deste século.
Today Advertising Age revealed its Top 15 Ad Campaigns of the 21st Century, as chosen by our very impressive list of judges. But we wanted to see which of the 50 nominees we gave the judges our Ad Age Members would have chosen. As it turns out, most of you agreed with our judges, and Ogilvy’s Campaign for Real Beauty for Dove also tops this list.
Eight other campaigns on the judges’ list are here too (Apple: Get a Mac; Dos Equis: Most Interesting Man in the World; Old Spice: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like; American Legacy: Truth; P&G: Thank You Mom; Budweiser: Whassup;American Express: Small Business Saturday; and BMW Films: The Hire.) You can read all about those here.
Perhaps underscoring the power of an icon, Geico’s Gecko, Progressive’s Flo and ETrade’s Baby are all here on the Members’ Choice list, but you also liked IBM‘s intelligent “Smarter Planet”; AT&T’s clever “It’s Not that Complicated,” and Volkswagen’s entertaining “The Force.” Metro Train’s “Dumb Ways to Die,” No. 12 on the judges’ list, just missed the Members’ Choice Top 15, landing at No. 16.
Here are the Top 15 Ad Campaigns that were the favorites of Members.
1. Dove: Campaign for Real Beauty, Ogilvy, 2004
2. Apple: Get a Mac, TBWA/Media Arts Lab, 2006
3. Dos Equis: Most Interesting Man in the World, EuroRSCG (now Havas), 2006
4. IBM: Smarter Planet, Ogilvy, 2008
5. Old Spice: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like,Wieden & Kennedy, 2010
8. ETrade: The Baby Campaign, Grey, 2008
9. American Legacy Foundation: Truth, Arnold, CP+B, 2000
10. P&G: Thank You, Mom, Wieden & Kennedy, 2012
11. Progressive: “Flo” Campaign, Arnold, 2008
12. Budweiser: Whassup, DDB, 2000
14. American Express: Small Business Saturday, Digitas, CP+B, 2010
15. BMW Films: The Hire, Fallon, 2001
Via Ad Age